Friday 16 April 2010

INs & OUTs

Hey guys, I am really sorry for such a long gap in my blog entries...but I wont give any excuses and get on with my Ins and out of the moment. I have always liked to read these kinda blog entries so I thought why not give it a try :)

IN :
1. Sunny weather of course - no more rain and drab winter coats

2. Regular workouts at the gym

3. Coral and peachy lippies -

4. Taking long walks in the park - the weather is just fab at the moment and I am loving every minute of it


OUT :

1. Being depressed - I guess this happens to everyone but the key is to get over it and FAST :)

2. Junk food

3. Neglecting my blog - * hangs head in shame*

4. Rude people who dig their elbows in your sides when they want to pass and then don't even say sorry- how rude!!..has this ever happened to you?

That's all for now...:)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend girls and keep your feedback coming :D

Loads of love to u all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good going, Kanwal! Yes, its spring time and one must definitely enjoy it...awaiting more posts especially on some spring wear make up techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey muzna thanks!! yes I was thinking of doing a trendy spring makeup look...hope u will like it too :)

    ReplyDelete